My favorite thing to do on Sunday mornings is make a big breakfast for my girls, pancakes, French toast or even cinnamon rolls are their go to request.
Well just last week I was on FaceTime with a girlfriend who stationed in Japan, she was making breakfast for her son, and of course he is at the age where finger foods are a must. It got me thinking about my girls when they were his age and how I use to make Pancake Holes. Well Sunday morning came and I dug out my little Babycake cakepop maker out. My brother had given me this gift along with the babycake mini donut maker and this really cool popsicle maker at Christmas one year.
Anyways, Sunday morning came, and I knew I had to make these for them, the look on their face when they were done was so adorable! I love when they lit up with excitement!
Since I had lots of messages for the recipe here y’all go! Let me know in the comments on how your kids liked them!
What you need:
- Pancake mix
- Piping bag to put the pancake mix in
- Babycake Maker
Seriously y’all this is the easiest thing you will make, plus it makes so many that you can freeze them for later!
1. Make pancake mix via the direction on the box, mine calls for 1 3/4 cups of water for 2 cups of mix
2. Add as the desired amount of sprinkles you want to the mixer. I go a little crazy with mine and then stir until all the clumps are gone.
2. Scoop mixture into a Piping bag or Ziploc bag works just as well and cut the end just enough that some comes out easily.
3. Pipe mixer into the Babycake maker, I fill mine up all the way and then close the lip and wait for the light to come back on to indicate that it is done!
4. Serve and Enjoy!
I told you it was easy! When you finish cooking all the batter place the desired amount on plate with a side of syrup and you’re done! Your kids will have a blast dunking their pancake-holes into the little bowl of syrup and/or whipped cream! Let me know how your kids liked them!